Hi all.

Some general stuff.

1). It has come to my attention that some '20s are not yet on Chubbers, nor have heard of it. It is the social listserv of CnT. You will be spammed. You will also receive poetry, and notice of such things as feeds. To sign up, either 1) go to listserv.dartmouth.edu, sign in, and sign up to chubbers-ugrad, or 2) email me (Nick). PLEASE choose number one. The second is a false option, as you will be caught in my junk filter and shortly remanded to the nether reaches of the great Interwebs.

2). re: Feed cooking. We need someone to cook it! Also. CLEAN UP AFTER YOURSELVES. As the cook, it is your responsibility to either 1) find someone to clean up, or 2) clean. If you leave a mess, consider your meal no longer free.

3) Want to lead a trip? Show up 30 mins. prior to the meeting, in Robo. Find a leader. Coerce them.

4) Would people want to move meetings to Mondays, in Robo? (it would have to be 10. Email me [once again, Nick] if you feel strongly in either direction. SQUEAKY WHEELS GET GREASE).

 Sign up to get financial aid on any DOC-related activity over $10: http://outdoors.dartmouth.edu/opo/finaid.html