An Snowy Exploration right in our own backyard

Date: Saturday, January 28

Time: 9:00 am to 11:00 am

Location:

Edna Library - King Bird Sanctuary

130 Etna Rd, Etna, NH 03750

Cost: FREE

Take a Short Snowshoe while Scouting for our New England Birds of Winter.

Enjoy a specially designed Saturday morning at the King Bird Sanctuary with lots of MUUV-exclusive extras! Experience a morning snowshoe (approximately 45 minutes) with a snowshoe instructor and an Ornithologist (Bird) Expert. Before you head home, sit, chat and enjoy a fresh cup of hot cocoa. To register and for more information please visit http://meetupuppervalley.org/snowy.html.

January - Your D’Perks feature Deals

Midas Auto Service

10% off total invoice. Must show employee ID at time of service. 5 Airport Rd West Lebanon, NH 03784 603-298-8741

Strong House Spa

20% off any 1-hour appointment Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday. Mention D'Perks and present ID at spa for discount. PO Box 589 Quechee VT 05059 802-295-1718.

Thank you,

Marlene Terrazas

After Hours | Dartmouth College

7 Lebanon Street, Suite 203
Hanover, NH 03755-2112
603.646.3411 – Phone

603.646.1297 – Fax

www.dartmouth.edu/~hrs/afterhours

www.employees.dartmouth-hitchcock.org/events/after_hours.html

To unsubscribe from the AFTER-HOURS list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=AFTER-HOURS