Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - DOC-NORDIC Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

HEY Y'ALL.

FIRST.WEEK.OF.PRACTICE. I hope you are all as psyched as I am. BEFORE you all go sign up, some things to note:

1) You MUST be a DOC member to come on an outing. If you aren't you can't get into the van to the hill. Good news is that there is financial aid offered for the membership as well as financial aid if you purchase a season pass (also heavily subsidized by us.)

2) Van leaves at 2 PM from behind Robo and will be getting back at roughly 5 depending on how the group feels and the reality that is sunset.

3) You do NOT need your own skis. You can rent skis for free if you are a committed member of the club. An explanation of how to be considered a member and getting the opportunity to ski for very little money will all be explained at the meeting tomorrow at 9pm in Robo basement.

4) Please sign up on the google doc to attend a practice. If it is filled, you can very certainly add your name on as a waitlist as people often drop last minute....THAT SAID, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me if you can't attend a practice that you sign up for. Just makes my life easier. IF you are going to not sign up ahead of time and just show up, just please be a DOC member already otherwise you will hold the trip up.

Okay, that is all. That is the longest email I will send this winter. Sign up with this link:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19elDk8TJWIrrLrNYW8dXoyNBynWDMuqYa_LGzcmIl-0/edit?usp=sharing

Hearts and high fives,

Phoebe

To unsubscribe from the DOC-NORDIC list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=DOC-NORDIC