We have moved to Collis 101, 9:30. Signs will be posted.

In the future, we will likely go back to the aeons-old, and ratified by tradition, time of 10:00 every Monday night, not, however, because of tradition, but rather due to stifling inertia, unless the (as-yet-unidentified) club that has cruelly wrest our preciously early time slot from us will relinquish it without too much trouble; lo, behold, ye mighty, and despair at the inability to effect lasting change upon the order of the universe, for the entropy of sameness shall consume us all as we spiral inexorably forward in time to the heat-death of the universe, of which this is but the smallest of examples.

To assuage the burning pangs of regret your chairs (#worstchairsever) feel for this fateful, and, undoubtedly, life-shattering change, delivered us by the cruel and wrathful gods of this cruel and godless universe, a picture of somewhere cold and hikable:[cid:5fda5cde-7565-4176-8a34-bebe938c43b9]

See you tomorrow, if, that is, we can surmount the innumerable petty obstacles thrown at us by the vicissitudes of life. Vanity, vanity, all is vanity.

 Sign up to get financial aid on any DOC-related activity over $10: http://outdoors.dartmouth.edu/opo/finaid.html