Hey all!

If you’re planning on attending practices this term, then you must fulfill the fundraising requirement. This term, we’re working concessions at basketball games!

Each team member will need to work 2 games. We need 3-4 people working each game. All you need to do:

1. Sign up for a couple game times here<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rI4ge3gL4UrpoxzphOMIsA_ItwLZdUiC-Q9ywgKapO4/edit?usp=sharing>
*note: first one is tomorrow! Get one game over with before the craziness of the term begins!

2. Show up to the concessions stand (in the main lobby) of Leede Arena at 6pm on the day of the game you’re working.

3. Learn how to run the registers from experienced concessions workers.

That’s all. The work typically lasts until around 8pm. It’s pretty fun and goes by quickly!

Safe travels to all returning to campus! Looking forward to seeing you all at practices. Remember to sign up to work concessions, please :)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rI4ge3gL4UrpoxzphOMIsA_ItwLZdUiC-Q9ywgKapO4/edit?usp=sharing

your fundraising chair,
Abigail