Hello All!

I have an update on last term's gear order!

Everything except for the sweatshirts are in, and they look great! The sweatshirts unfortunately got delayed significantly because the color that we were looking for was completely sold out. However, they should be in by the end of January according to latest intel. I am waiting for pricing for shirts and shorts, but the hats I know came out to $15 a piece.

Concerning distribution of this gear, I am going to send out an email as soon as I hear back about the pricing for the other items, with a time for people to come pick up the gear that you got. If you just ordered a hat and want to come pick that up I will be on FFB from 3 until 4 tomorrow afternoon

Thank you for your patience. You'll be walking around in your spiffy new clothes before you know it : )

SBR,
Tucker
(Gear chair)

P.s. to anyone new to the team, don't worry if you missed this gear order. We'll do another one soon enough!

P.p.s. I hope everyone's breaks were good!

To unsubscribe from the TRIATHLON list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=TRIATHLON