Hey team,

Couple things:

- A local alumna recently come into a large quantity of local topographical
maps and some lovely cabinets in which they reside. She has no need for
them and is donating them to us. We simply need to go pick them up.

If anyone's interested in helping out with this, just let me know when
you're available. Modest heavy lifting, riding in the stake truck, snacks.

- A local alumnus and avid outdoorsman passed away recently and bequested
to us his collection of guidebooks. They are in my office, but need someone
to sort through them and integrate them into our DOC library, which could
use a sort through as well.

If anyone's interested in an evanescent posting as DOC librarian, also let
me know that.

~R