HI Folks
Thanks for the reports a few days ago. Last night, we headed out to find a crow roost to record and we were only semi-successful. We found several pre-roosts at 330-4pm and then we tried following several groups to the final night roosts and struck out. So, we are looking for any very recent intel. folks can provide for another go at it tonight.

Here's what we found last night:
So where are the night roosts? We are not sure now. So if anyone has information about recent final night roost sites in the area over the last few days, please let us know.

If anyone tonight sees one, please send an email right away to the list serve so our crew can track it down if we are in need.

Finally, Please consider adding all of your observations this winter to Vermont and NH eBird. It is surprising to me that we have such a lack of records in there. Tracking common species can be important. You never know when something insidious hits. Remember West Nile Virus?

Best,
Kent

Kent McFarland
Vermont Center for Ecostudies
PO Box 420 | Norwich, Vermont 05055
802.649.1431 x201

To post messages, send e-mail to: [log in to unmask] Set your e-mail application to PLAIN TEXT ONLY to post messages. To contact the list owner: [log in to unmask] To unsubscribe: E-mail this command to [log in to unmask]: UNSUBSCRIBE UV-Birders To change your e-mail address: E-mail this command from your old address to: [log in to unmask]: CHANGE UV-Birders [new e-mail address]