My apologies for the error(s)!  The correct deadline date is Friday, December 16th.

Sincerely,
Deanne Cobb-Zygadlo

Deanne Cobb-Zygadlo
EAP Teaching Fellow
Nazarbayev University
53 Kabanbay Batyr Ave., Office #2203
010000, Astana, Republic of Kazakhstan

Tel extension:  6639

Email: [log in to unmask]
Website: www.nu.edu.kz

On Tue, Dec 13, 2016 at 8:25 PM, Deanne Cobb-Zygadlo <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Due to the large number of requests that we have received in the days following the U.S. Thanksgiving holiday, we have decided to extend the deadline for submitting proposals for the 2017 IALLT Conference until Monday, December 16, 2016.

The conference will be held at Concordia College (Moorhead, MN) June 20-24, 2017.

Suggested topics include, but are not limited to:
• New Frameworks for Distance Education and Telecollaboration
• Innovative Practices in K-12 Language and Cultural Learning
• Technologies and Social Networks for Language Learning
• Language Learning and Communities Outside the Classroom
• Cultural Identities, Technology and Language Learning
• Best Practices in Computer-Assisted Language Learning
• Professional Development Solutions and Challenges
• Language Technology Center Administration
• Online and Hybrid Language Learning
• Augmented Reality, Virtual Environments and Gaming in Language Learning
• Ownership, Publication, and Use in Technological Environments
• Legal Issues of Student Privacy and ADA Compliance
• Mobile Language Learning
For more information, see the IALLT website at http://iallt.org/2017-conference-cfp/
Deanne Cobb-Zygadlo
EAP Teaching Fellow