Error during command authentication.

Dear All,

The FLTMAG strongly encourages submissions from our most creative, enthusiastic and innovative language teachers, language center directors and their staff, language technology coordinators/consultants/ assistants/ gurus/ wizards.

Check out the author’s guidelines page and email your submissions to Edwige Simon ([log in to unmask]). Feel free to brainstorm article ideas with me as well.

The next issue will come out in March, we’d like to have all first drafts by February 1st.

We're looking forward to reading you!

Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Edwige.

--

Edwige Simon, PhD

Director of the Elevate Program

Founding Editor of the FLTMAG.COM

University of Colorado Boulder | Division of Continuing Education | 178 UCB | Boulder CO 80309-0178