Problems with my iPhone somehow prevented a message from getting through yesterday, so I'll repeat it belatedly here:

The Clay-colored Sparrow was still present as of mid-morning, along the brushy bank that runs along the gated access road from Passumpsic Ave. It popped up next to an Am. Tree Sparrow at one point, offering a nice comparison. Also present were a lone Snow Bunting in the parking lot and the usual crowd of 2 N. Mockingbirds and 5 N. Cardinals. On the water were single a female Lesser Scaup and Black Scoter, and 15 Hooded Mergansers.

Chris

Chris Rimmer
Vermont Center for Ecostudies
PO Box 420 | Norwich, Vermont 05055
802.649.1431 x202
http://vtecostudies.org/

To post messages, send e-mail to: [log in to unmask] Set your e-mail application to PLAIN TEXT ONLY to post messages. To contact the list owner: [log in to unmask] To unsubscribe: E-mail this command to [log in to unmask]: UNSUBSCRIBE UV-Birders To change your e-mail address: E-mail this command from your old address to: [log in to unmask]: CHANGE UV-Birders [new e-mail address]