I put a few hooded merganser and mallard photos I took in the rain yesterday
in Plainfield and Cornish.  There are other photos from the rainy morning so
if you are only interested in birds you might not want click this link.

http://www.jimblockphoto.com/2016/11/rainy-day-photography/

Jim Block

Etna, NH

To unsubscribe:  E-mail this command to [log in to unmask]:  UNSUBSCRIBE UV-Birders
To change your e-mail address:  E-mail this command from your old address to: [log in to unmask]:  CHANGE UV-Birders [new e-mail address]