Dear CALL Colleague,                                  Thanksgiving 2016

We would like to inform you about our recent publication by IGI Global:

clip_image001

  Flipped Instruction Methods and Digital Technologies in the Language  Learning Classroom

  Editor(s): John Paul Loucky (Seinan Jo Gakuin University, Japan), &

                Jean L. Ware (Tokai University Fukuoka Junior College, Japan)

  ISBN13: 9781522508243; EISBN13: 9781522508250;

  Release Date: September, 2016, © 2017.   313 pages

  This book explores the latest educational technologies and web-based learning solutions for effective language learning curricula. Featuring emergent research on critical topics and innovations in the field of education, this publication is an essential resource for educators, administrators, instructional designers, pre-service teachers, and researchers in the field of education.

www.igi-global.com/book/flipped-instruction-methods-digital-technologies/150394

     We’d like to offer our CALL colleagues the IGI Discounted price of 50% off, which you may order from the link about.  CALL Colleagues may get a 50% discount, while your school libraries can get 25%.

     All the best,

PS: Please contact IGI directly if you’re interested in checking out this book. You are also welcome to ask me or my Co-Editor Jean Ware, or contributor Edo for more details.  Any of us will be most happy to help you out. Thanks!

Flipped Instruction Book

CALL SIG Members,

        I’d like to congratulate one of our esteemed members, John Paul Loucky, and his editorial partner, Jean Ware, on their publication of Flipped Instruction Methods and Digital Technologies in the Language Learning Classroom.  Check it out to see what amazing things are being done with this burgeoning methodology for language teaching.  Thanks,

Edo Forsythe

CALL SIG Publications Chair

IGI Global is allowing our research community to Discount Order the publication we three JALT CALL Colleagues contributed to, Flipped Instruction Methods and Digital Technologies in the Language Learning Classroom. Please follow the link below to take advantage of this unique opportunity. Upon entering the platform, please simply create an account and log in, or log in with a preexisting account.

Access the content at the following link: http://services.igi-global.com/resolvedoi/resolve.aspx?doi=10.4018/978-1-5225-0824-3

Due to our contribution to this publication, we are entitled to generous discounts through the

IGI Global Online Bookstore. I would like to share my exclusive discounts with you. Simply use the

following discount code during checkout:

50% Discount: IGI50

Free previews are available online at the above address.  If you have any questions regarding

our recommendation, you can reach us using the contact information below.  Questions regarding

IGI Global's products and/or services, as well as direct orders, may be sent to:

Customer Service

IGI Global (Disseminator of Knowledge Since 1988)

Toll Free in the USA: 1-866-342-6657 or 1+ 717-533-8845 (ext. 100)

E-mail: [log in to unmask]

Thank you all and have a very happy Holiday Season!

This book would make a great Christmas gift!

John Paul Loucky, ([log in to unmask]), Seinan Jo Gakuin University

Jean Ware, ([log in to unmask]), Tokai University Fukuoka Junior College