Shop, Save, Explore

Date: Friday, November 18

Time: 5:00pm ¨C 7:30pm

Location:

One Montshire Road

Norwich, VT 05055

Members save 25% and non-members save 20% on all Museum Store purchases. Mary Holland will be signing copies of her new book, Naturally Curious: Day by Day. Save $10 off every basic membership.

New this year:

Museum admission is never required to shop!

ArtWorks

Date: Friday, December 2

Time: 3:00 pm to 5:00pm

5:30pm to 8:00pm

Location:

Hopkins Center for the Arts "Hop Garage" and Courtyard Caf¨¦

Sponsored by the Office of Human Resources, ArtWorks is an event focused on showcasing the talent within our staff and faculty. This year, we are pleased to feature the work of 13 visual artists and 6 performing artists.

All are welcome and encouraged to attend this year's ArtWorks exhibition on Friday, December 2 from 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm and 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm in the Hopkins Center for the Arts "Hop Garage" and Courtyard Cafe. (The holiday tree lighting is from 5:00 pm - 5:30 pm on the Dartmouth Green.)

November --©\Your D¡¯Perks Updates!

Ski Deals:

Snow is beginning to fall! Take advantage of discounted tickets to a great selection of ski areas: Dartmouth Skiway, Killington Resort / Pico Mountain, Loon Mountain and more! Click here to see all the current deals (additions made as they become available.) Watch The D'Perks Website for updates!

Robert's Flowers

When ordering a floral gift from Robert's Flowers of Hanover, you are secure in knowing you are ordering from a local, neighborhood florist who cherishes their community just like you! Just mention you found us on D'Perks when ordering and we'll deliver your gift for FREE! Robert's Flowers has been part of the Upper Valley community since 1930 and we look forward to working with you to make your floral gift perfect and personal.

Lindt Chocolate

Get 100 Lindor truffles of your choice for only $30. Valid only at PowerHouse Mall.

Location: PowerHouse Mall

8 Glen Road

West Lebanon, NH 03784

Store Phone #: 603-298-5866

Must show ID at time of purchase.

Thank you,

Marlene Terrazas

After Hours | Dartmouth College

7 Lebanon Street, Suite 203
Hanover, NH 03755-2112
603.646.3411 ¨C Phone

603.646.1297 ¨C Fax

www.dartmouth.edu/~hrs/afterhours

www.employees.dartmouth-hitchcock.org/events/after_hours.html

To unsubscribe from the AFTER-HOURS list, click the following link:
&*TICKET_URL(AFTER-HOURS,SIGNOFF);