I'd like to add my appreciation to this growing list of testimonials. I enjoyed Otmar tremendously as a colleague both in NERALLT/IALLT and as co-members of the governing board of the Consortium of Language Teaching and Learning.

Otmar always had a soaring vision, yet a quick command of the concrete details needed for execution.  He has been a catalyst in many important projects. I have met few people over the years as capable of stewarding meaningful change.

Tom has big shoes to fill, but I am sure he will do a magnificent job writing the next chapter of the LLTI story.

All the best to you both!

-Thom

--
Thomas Hammond, Director