I have had a bunch of folks ask me how to print a checklist of birds, so I put together the directions in a quick blog post. You can discover the best places for birding in Vermont (or around the world) using the Vermont eBird hotspot explorer. The Hotspot Explorer provides a completely new way to plan birding trips, putting millions of records from over 100,000 eBirders around the world into your hands. And now, you can even print out a bird checklist from any hotspot to carry with you in the field or study at your leisure. Read my post and find out how easy it is.
http://vtecostudies.org/blog/print-a-checklist-instantly-with-vermont-ebird/

Thanks,
Kent

Kent McFarland
Vermont Center for Ecostudies
PO Box 420 | Norwich, Vermont 05055
802.649.1431 x201

To post messages, send e-mail to: [log in to unmask] Set your e-mail application to PLAIN TEXT ONLY to post messages. To contact the list owner: [log in to unmask] To unsubscribe: E-mail this command to [log in to unmask]: UNSUBSCRIBE UV-Birders To change your e-mail address: E-mail this command from your old address to: [log in to unmask]: CHANGE UV-Birders [new e-mail address]