We are now accepting proposals for the Teacher Ed SIG for the 2017 CALICO
conference.
*The SIG submission deadline is Thursday, Oct 27th.*
We will let you know on the 27th if you have been selected or not.

http://tinyurl.com/calico2017-TEDSIG

Keep in mind a proposal for the Teacher Ed SIG panel is separate from those
submitted directly to CALICO - do not submit to both! However, if your
proposal is not chosen for the SIG, there is still time for you to submit
it to the general CALICO call for submissions (due Oct. 31).

*Presentation Options:*
1 - Panel: we choose the participants from the submissions. If individual
proposals are chosen, each panelist will have approximately 10-15 minutes
to present, depending on the number of presentations for a 75-minute panel.
2 - Panel: you choose the topic and the panelists. This option is a panel
proposal on one topic that explores it from different viewpoints and
experiences and you put together the panelists.
3 - A workshop (half or full-day) on a Teacher Ed topic.

Please see the CALICO Proposals webpage for more CALICO proposal
requirements: https://calico.org/page.php?id=690
<https://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fcalico.org%2Fpage.php%3Fid%3D690&h=NAQHwYfsgAQHbWvpudU9IAR7A_ECh_AKvm_QGWsqie9Ctnw&enc=AZN8IGDpAMshWo79yKvgzJJ3JKQC3CjH8uRU9QOleSPvwNcTtwYf9wQrBqkXnft9RqoXYj9ev75Yj7Bz0jargjL8hKkpQkjnfxfCQ2xBC7K9eQHRkqTCvzAdK6bVE1PTiprnvR2Cn-rcd_tBfbrnIYgcRKBSJ7vrqponcZiEZYq7B5SQlc6eDOGvwJii5qiduRw&s=1>

Questions?
Please email SIG Co-Chairs, Marlene Johnshoy ([log in to unmask]) or Kathryn
Murphy-Judy ([log in to unmask])