Error during command authentication.

Hi,

I have a question regarding the streaming of video clips for faculty use. My department uses a Windows server to stream WMV files that have been optimized for streaming using Windows Media Encoder. This process results in a significant loss of video resolution. I was wondering what processes and file types others are using to deliver video clips to their users. Any responses would be appreciated.

Thank You,

Dean Western

Senior Audio Visual Technician

Foreign Language Technology Center