Dean,

MP4 has pretty much become the de facto standard and can be streamed from a vanilla Web server. Although that can work fine for a low volume of traffic, a dedicated video streaming server will be required for higher volumes. After that come lots of other issues such as whether the materials require copyright protection and whether the video will be streamed off- or on-campus.

What kind of video are you streaming?

Cheers,

Mike

Sent from my iPhone