Hi Dean,

For the LFLFC, we are using mp4 files encoded under the .h264 codec at
1200 kbps, which results in larger files but less pixelization. Until
about a year ago we delivered them in Flash, but are now using html5 so
that we can deliver to mobile devices (Apple doesn't support Flash, and
we had issues with Flash getting updated (seemed like daily), resulting
in users unable to play video and not knowing why).

One issue we haven't yet resolved is the streaming vs. download. Under
Flash, I could download the entire video to my browser and then play it
with no Internet connection, if necessary. With html5, it seems that I
have to stream it, which means I have to always be connected. If anyone
knows how to force html5 to download to the browser the entire video
file, please let me know. We would like to have the ability for the user
to choose whether to download or stream the video.

m.