Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - TRIATHLON Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Heeeelllloooo lovlies,

I HOPE YOU DIDN'T FORGET ABOUT TOMORROW MORNING!!! Rest up my dear 20s, because we are asking you to set your alarms for 5:30am

Yes, you heard me, 5:30am.

We know this is a little crazy, but all triathletes are a little crazy right?!!

So hop out of bed, put on a piece of flair or something fun if you have, and your new biggest fans will be on their way!!!

All you need is yourself & your fun-loving spirit! Cannot wait to see you all at the top of the morning.

xoxotriluv,

Emma

To unsubscribe from the TRIATHLON list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=TRIATHLON