Why do we get married? What's the point these days? Are we beyond this practice?

Should We Abolish Marriage?

Try to answer this question at the Thought Project's Food for Thought Dinner tonight, October 4th at 6:30pm in Occom Commons in McLaughlin.

Prof. Sonu Bedi from the Government department will be helping us discuss this topic. Dinner from Tuk Tuk will be served.

RSVP here if you wish to attend.

~Think Free or Die~

Visit dartmouththoughtproject.com for blog posts, photos, event info, and to sign up for our listserv if you want to get more involved with the community

To unsubscribe from the THOUGHT-PROJECT-LIST list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=THOUGHT-PROJECT-LIST