Good Morning-

Next week at DCAL is the deadline to express interest in a series of workshops on preparing your syllabus:
Preparing Your Syllabus
Deadline: October 12th, 2016

Are you preparing a new course or revising one that needs a makeover?  These sessions will walk you through a course design process that can save you time and make the semester go smoothly. We will help you craft a syllabus that clearly communicates what students will learn and be able to do by the end of the term.  This workshop is intended for faculty. Sessions will be facilitated by Pamela Bagley (Library), Prue Merton (DCAL), Scott Millspaugh (Educational Technologies) and Adam Nemeroff (Educational Technologies). Register to express your interest and we will schedule sessions at your convenience.

Register here for this series: http://libcal.dartmouth.edu/event/2840012

2016 Active Learning Institute (ALI)
Please see the attached call for application for 2016 Active Learning Institute to be held on November 30th and December 1st, 2016.  If you have any questions, please send them to [log in to unmask].

Enjoy your weekend!
Elaine

Elaine Livingston
Dartmouth Center for the Advancement of Learning (DCAL)
102 Baker-Berry Library
Hanover, NH  03755
p. 603-646-2655    f. 603-646-6906
e. [log in to unmask]
w. www.dartmouth.edu/~dcal

To unsubscribe from the DCAL-GROUP-LIST list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=DCAL-GROUP-LIST