Get out there!
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Upper Valley Mountain Bike Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 1 October 2016 at 07:57
Subject: UVMBA Fall Work Day
To: Rory Gawler <[log in to unmask]>

Another great Summer on the trails, time to get ready for Winter!

UVMBA Fall Newsletter

Fall Trail Work Day
Sunday, Oct 16th 9am
Nature Walk Trailhead
REGISTER NOW!

Membership

The 2016 membership drive is going strong with 250 members as of this writing. It would be awesome to reach 300 this year. If you haven't joined yet, please do! To renew go to your VMBA User page, sign in, then click the Renew button.

Paper Maps!

UVMBA is now selling a beautiful trail map for Landmark/Boston Lot. Printed on a water/grease proof and tear resistant material it has all of the current trails, including some not on the Kiosk maps. Perfect for your pack or pocket. Buy them at: Mason Racing, Omer & Bob's, Drummond's, Claremont Cycle Depot, and Jake's Market.

Fall Work Day

Sunday October 16th we'll be having our Fall trail work day, meeting at Nature Walk Trailhead at 9am. This work day is important as we use it to get the trails ready for Winter and next year. We have a number of projects planned and will be posting more details as the date gets closer. It's important to get everyone to pre-register, since that helps us plan what we can do and how many supplies we'll need. As an incentive the first 40 registrations before October 9th will get a free map when they show up and sign in on trail work day!

Hunting Season

A reminder that it's hunting season and most of the trails can be hunted on. Wear bright orange/red clothing when you are on the trails and consider a small bell, both for you and your four legged friend.