Hi DMBC Leaders/LITs!

The DOC Fall Weekend is approaching and its time to start getting involved in leading trips! 😊 Fall Weekend will be happening October 21-23 with trips going out on both Saturday and Sunday. All of the trips will stay at the Class of ’66 Lodge the night before their trip and there will be dinner and programming, so it is definitely a cool opportunity to have fun!

Also, fall weekend is focused on getting new people involved in the DOC so most of the trips should be beginner-friendly. I would like to invite all DMBC leaders to this event and commit to leading a beginner trip during the weekend. Please fill in the form by October 7th before it's too late.

Here is the link to sign up: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScwE82Mn3poHYcHliqRr1PS6YUGdxKeSK8rCFcParLV8EsABA/viewform
docs.google.com
DOC Fall Weekend is October 21-23rd. I want to have as many beginner trips as possible going out. Leaders, please fill out info below if you would be willing to lead a fall weekend trip. If you lead a trip on Saturday you will need to stay the night at Class of '66 Cabin on Friday night and Sunday trips will stay the night on Saturday night. DUE October 7th. Thanks so much!

Be safe and have fun!

Best,

Socky