Hi team,

I hope everyone had a great week 2!

We'll have an outdoor ride today leaving from the alumni gym at 4 PM. It's pretty cold and the roads might be a little wet, so bring a windbreaker (at least)!

If you are a returning member, please give dues ($25) to Sonia either today at practice or sometime next week.

Whether or not you are returning, please sign up to fundraise with the team by going here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1aD3gH_AqBDKzPaWLypn53JejXFHPBmogm2IhGdumSPs/edit?usp=sharing. We really need everyone to sign up for 2 shifts of cleaning up after a football game; you'll be with 8 or 9 other tri team friends and it should only take 30ish minutes. **Motivation for this is cheap dues (free if you're new), more social events, bigger race subsidy in the future, and team bonding** Blitz Abigail, our fundraising chair, ([log in to unmask]) if you have any questions.

Finally, every club sports participant needs to have a WAIVER on file with the athletic department. This needs to be renewed yearly, so even if you are a senior you need to complete this. Sign into OrgSync https://orgsync.com/login/dartmouth-college (If it's your first time, make an account using your ID#) , and then add yourself to the Dartmouth Triathlon Team (search for it under "Organizations" and simply join). On the right side of our page is a Forms box, and you must complete "Club Sports Participation Waiver" that is valid through June 30, 2017.

HAPPY FRIDAYYYYYYY

--Abiah

tl;dr: come ride with us in 1.5 hours, pay dues if need be, sign up to fundraise, and turn in a waiver on orgsync!