To view this newsletter in a browser, visit:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?A2=GRAD;cc9556ea.1609p

To ensure that this newsletter is delivered to your inbox, add

Logo
Graduate Studies Listserv:
In this Newsletter:

DCAL Future Faculty Reception | DCAL's Learning Community for Future Faculty - planning meeting | Interview Workshop
| Company Visit for Humanities and Social Sciences | Subscription Details
DCAL Future Faculty Reception

Come to learn a bit about the support for graduate students and postdocs offered by DCAL, The Office of Outreach, and the DCPDA (Dartmouth College Postdoc Association). This is a great time to say thanks to a postdoc for their contributions to their field of research and to the Dartmouth community during National Postdoc Appreciation Week.
DCAL's Learning Community for Future Faculty - planning meeting

In order to cultivate a community focused on teaching and learning amongst graduate students and postdocs, DCAL has established a Learning Community for Future Faculty (LCFF). The focus of this group is to share the rewards and challenges of college teaching, while digging a bit deeper into best practices and techniques for teaching. The LCFF usually meets monthly on the 2nd Monday of the month. In September we are meeting later to avoid conflicting events and we'll discuss topics and ask for volunteers to facilitate. Please come join in the planning!