Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Hello DMBC

We will be having a bike repair workshop  and talking about and planning trips for the week this Wednesday at 8 PM in the basement of Robo near the bike closet.  We will be repairing bikes and jamming out to some tunes.

This is important for leaders and LITs.  Simple repairs are important for in-the-field maintenance and more-involved repairs are required so that we can keep a fleet of bikes that are in good shape.

Here is the link to sign up for trip!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pwwS7Els1DWyBmqMwqDleveHnylRUUCYxrUyj9pWJws/edit#gid=0

Hope to see you there.

- Social Chair (Loring)