We have two more spots for Thursday’s workshop! Let me know if you want them!

Also – Dinner is gonna be sweet so RSVP to that as well.

From: Morgan A. Haas
Sent: Monday, September 12, 2016 9:40 AM
To: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; DOC Winter Sports; [log in to unmask]
Subject: Bandaloop Event this week!

I think scaling the side of a building and dancing is a pretty sweet combo….DOC has 5 slots reserved for the Thursday workshop, so let me know if you want one!

Watch this à https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fF4mc3WBILk

CLIMB * DANCE * FLY

BANDALOOP

nycfamilykiteAtossaSoltani

Vertical Dance Workshops

Thu 9/15, 9-11:30 am, FREE for D students

DOC sign-up: [log in to unmask]  Limited space available.

Sat 9/17, 10 am-1 pm, $10 students/public

Sign-up: hop.dartmouth.edu, 603.646.2422

Activate an outdoor dance wall on the Life Sciences Center in this fun and physically challenging workshop. Includes equipment and safety training, harness movement fundamentals, creative process, wall running, extended air time, partnering and BANDALOOP repertory. Ages 18+. Open to climbers and dancers of all experience levels. All gear provided.

Presented in conjunction with BANDALOOP

Fri 9/16, 4:30 pm, 5:30 pm, 6:30 pm

Maffei Arts Plaza, BFVAC

https://hop.dartmouth.edu/Online/bandaloop

Dinner w/the Artists

Thu 9/15, 7 pm @ DEN Innovation Center

R.S.V.P. [log in to unmask]

Senior BANDALOOP company members present the short film “ SHIFT,” shot in Yosemite last summer, and talk about inspiring the human spirit through site-reactive vertical dance. Learn about their signature public art process and fostering an engaged and embodied relationship with natural and built spaces.

Cosponsored by

Hop Outreach & Dartmouth Outing Club

Morgan Haas

Assistant Director for Leadership and Experiential Education

Dartmouth Outdoor Programs

114 Robinson Hall

PO Box 9

Hanover, NH 03755