Hey Guys!

1. Sign up for trips on the doc! Remember to look at the key for what the different level trips mean. The doc is updated daily, so check back often!!!

2. You don’t need a helmet, a bike or experience! We have them for you for free! Those options are on the doc!

3. All trips meet in the basement of Robo. If no one is there when you show up and you are on time, they might be getting bikes out of the basement. Bring water and a snack!

4. If you are interested in becoming a leader, email David Tramonte.

5. Come to our weekly meeting on Wednesday at 8:00PM in the basement of Robo!

RYDB,

Dave

If you want to get on/ off the DMBC listserve click here.

Sign up to get financial aid on any DOC-related activity: http://outdoors-dev.dartmouth.edu/opo/finaid.html