Pinkbike’s been doing some articles about the lack of mountain bike access in wilderness areas, the history behind it, and a bill that’s trying to change that.

Link: http://www.pinkbike.com/news/banned-in-the-usa-part-3-2016.html

www.pinkbike.com
For the first time there’s a bill in Congress that proposes to end the blanket ban on mountain biking in Wilderness areas. Will the bill actually become a law? And why are some mountain bikers actually opposed to the bill? Here's the story.

This is a dope read, and I may end up writing to Congresswoman Kuster about supporting the bill on behalf of DMBC. Strongly suggest checking it out.

S/O Dan Santana '16 for passing this along to me.

RYDB,

Dave