hi folks,

monitor meeting thursday 4:30 pm at the climbing gym for people who want to monitor and/or help out in other ways at the gym this fall.

if you want to send me (weekly) shifts that you would prefer to monitor by email ahead of the meeting that would help expedite things, to.

the shifts are 5-8 every night and 8-11 every night except thursday.  if you are interested in multiple shifts or in doing a 6 hour weekly shift let me know, that might be possible too.

let me know your climbing experience indoor and outdoor .. but really the main things we need from monitors are: not sharing the codes, vacuuming, locking doors, and being welcoming and helpful.

for this week, i've got the gym covered through wednesday:

(tuesday: gunnar 5-8 jimmy 8-11, weds: claire 5-8 madison 8-11 thanks guys.)

if you want to commit to covering part or all of this thursday/ this friday (not necessarily a term-long commitment), send me an email.  it would be assuring to get coverage for those days taken care of.  (preferably people who have monitored before)

see you thursday evening.

cheers,

bobby

To unsubscribe from the CLIMBING-GYM list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=CLIMBING-GYM