Greetings!

I am delighted to announce that the IALLT board has unanimously chosen the University of Oregon, Eugene, OR to host the IALLT 2019 conference!!! Congratulations to the University of Oregon (UO) team, Jeff Magoto, Julie Sykes, Larissa Straily on winning the bid!

In choosing where to host the 2019 conference the IALLT board carefully considered several factors and was convinced about the ability of the UO team to host an IALLT conference at UO successfully. The IALLT board is truly grateful for the UO team’s willingness to host the IALLT 2019 conference at their institution.

This decision is exciting also because we will be holding an IALLT conference in a region which has not had one in very many years. We hope that the 2019 IALLT conference at Eugene will energize existing IALLT members in that region and attract new members. I am personally looking forward to travelling to Eugene, a part of the country I have not been to previously. And I hope other IALLTers – old and new – will make it to Eugene for IALLT 2019 as well!

Cheers,

Sangeetha

Sangeetha Gopalakrishnan , Ph.D.
Director

Foreign Language Technology Center
Wayne State University
385 Alex Manoogian Hall
906 W. Warren Avenue
Detroit, Michigan 48202, USA
Email: [log in to unmask]

Tel: 313-577-6391
Fax: 313-577-3041
http://www.langlab.wayne.edu

President

International Association for Language Learning Technology (IALLT)

"Where technology speaks your language"

http://www.iallt.org/