Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - UV-BIRDERS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Susan, Kathy, Ed, Donna, and I had a great two hour birding jaunt this morning in the Mystery Trail area meadow at the Union Village Dam in Thetford. Lighting conditions were not good, due to the mist, but we found lots of birds none-the-less including two Solitary Sandpipers (likely both first year birds) in the pond, a first-year female Baltimore Oriole, and a Blue-Gray Gnatcatcher (also possibly a HY bird).

Link to full eBird checklist here: http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist/S30961285

We heard lots of Song Sparrows and Gray Catbirds, and saw about 60% of them, including one likely banded Song Sparrow that simply refused to show itself. Where are all those color-banded birds that we marked out there!? We definitely need to go back and expand out search area a bit, perhaps search the edges of the adjacent farm field as well. Looking forward to the next excursion.
Cheers,
Jason

--
Jason M. Hill, PhD
Conservation Biologist

"The universe works on a math equation that never even ever really even ends in the end."
-Isaac Brock

To post messages, send e-mail to: [log in to unmask] Set your e-mail application to PLAIN TEXT ONLY to post messages. To contact the list owner: [log in to unmask] To unsubscribe: E-mail this command to [log in to unmask]: UNSUBSCRIBE UV-Birders To change your e-mail address: E-mail this command from your old address to: [log in to unmask]: CHANGE UV-Birders [new e-mail address]