FYI

From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Collins, Peter D.
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2016 10:16 AM
To: Policy Group ([log in to unmask]) <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: BorrowDirect Project Manager Position

Policy Group,

Some of you may have seen the news which was shared with the Directors earlier this week that I have accepted the position of Assistant Director for Public Services here at Penn. While I am very excited about the new position, it is difficult to imagine not being so intricately involved in BorrowDirect projects and support. These last seven years (yes, it has been that long!) have been amazing and such a pleasure due to all of you and everyone involved in making BorrowDirect such a success.

The ULs are supportive of retaining the Project Manager position here at Penn. We will need to review the job description, but it is nice to know that we will eventually have someone in place to provide day-to-day support and move forward the projects we have been working on. In the meantime, Carton Rogers and Jon Shaw have agreed to let me split my time between my new responsibilities at Penn and maintaining the continuity of BorrowDirect support. Kaitlyn Lyons from PALCI E-ZBorrow will also assist with some of the support, which is a shared relationship we have had with PALCI for some time. And of course, pending projects like the implementation of Stanford will move forward as quickly as possible despite the change. Jon and I will continue to keep you updated on the transition of my responsibilities as they evolve.

As we know from years of experience, we are successful because we all work together for the greater good. I know that everyone will pull together to make this transition a smooth one. Thank you all for working with me over the years, and I am optimistic that I will have the opportunity to continue to work with you on BorrowDirect for many more years.

Thank you,

Peter Collins

Borrow Direct Project Manager

Van Pelt-Dietrich Library

University of Pennsylvania

3420 Walnut Street

Philadelphia, PA  19104

215-746-4156

To unsubscribe from the DARTMOUTH-BORROWDIRECT-GROUP list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=DARTMOUTH-BORROWDIRECT-GROUP