Hey everybody!!

Fear not, a this week in CnT blitz will be coming out soon! However, there are a couple of hikes going out earlier in the week that you should know about now:

Wednesday

Gile Sunset Hike

Come see a beautiful sunset with views featuring Baker-Berry tower! A relaxed 1.5 mile hike total, snacks will be provided. Leaving at 7:45, back by 9:15- we'll bring some snacks!

Cost: $1 DOC, $3 non-DOC

Blitz: [log in to unmask] to sign up

Thursday

Mt. Moosilauke Hike

Come explore the retired trails on Moosilauke that Chubbers of yore wax poetic about. Climb the Slide Trail, still blazed on the rocks after all these years, giving you a long stretch of views back over your shoulder across the valley. Descend the Old Gorge Brook Trail, diving down from the summit past old cairns and foundations on a route that will vary from surprisingly easy to an adventure to pick out traces of, rejoining the current Gorge Brook Trail at "Last Sure Waters". This ~6.5 mile loop has rarely been hiked in recent history, and will give you a fresh look at an old favorite mountain.

Cost: $4 DOC, $6 non-DOC

Time: 12:15 PM (or whenever 10A's end now) to 9 PM if we stay for Lodge dinner, earlier if we don't

Blitz: [log in to unmask] to sign up

Please blitz us as soon as you can so we'll know that we can get these trips running!

Thanks and stay tuned for more info later in the week 😊

Your CnT Chairs

 Sign up to get financial aid on any DOC-related activity over $10: http://outdoors.dartmouth.edu/opo/finaid.html