Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Hello Dartmouth!

Just wanted to let you know that we are still offering the bring your professor to Lodge dinner program (FREE FOR BOTH YOU AND YOUR PROF!). It's a perfect way to enjoy Moosilauke (during the current lodge's final season!), get to know your professors better, and share this place.

You can participate in this program any night this summer that we have availability, which you can view here
2016 Availability Last Updated: 5/ 1 Date, Dinner, Lodging, Event Sun, Opening weekend: email to volunteer! Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri, DOC Formal Sat Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri, Local Foods Night Sat, DOC Spring Weekend Sun Mon Tue, DOC Banquet Wed Thu Fri, Moosequerade- students only!

When you call to make a reservation just let us know you are hoping to participate in this program and dinner is on us. We will also need an email confirmation from your professor to [log in to unmask] to solidify your reservation.

Transportation is up to you. To keep these dinners intimate, we will allow groups of up to 3 students with each professor

Keep in mind we have limited funding for this program...first come, first serve.

Call (603)764-5858 with questions or to make a reservation. Dinner is served at 6:30 pm. We accommodate all dietary restrictions but need to know those in advance, so please have that information ready when you call.

Hope to see you this season!

Lodgelove,
Summer Crew 2016

SPONSORED BY THE UNDERGRADUATE DEANS OFFICE

--
In-Season
May - October (603) 764-5858

Off-Season