Yesterday afternoon as I was southbound on Route 10 just oath of Wilder Dan, a Ring-necked Pheasant flew from the left side of the road, landed briefly on the road in front or me, and then disappeared into the wood are on  the right. Too far away from Kyle's bird to be the same one.

Bob Norman

From: Upper Valley Birders <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Kyle Kittelberger <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tuesday, June 14, 2016 10:11 PM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [UVB] Ring-necked Pheasant, West Canaan

Hey everyone,

Yesterday I was along Goose Pond Rd with a couple friends looking for wildlife, and we spotted an adult male Ring-necked Pheasant in a field on the side of the road, a field that also had a female Wild Turkey with 12 chicks. Pretty neat!

Cheers,
Kyle Kittelberger
Dartmouth

To post messages, send e-mail to: [log in to unmask] Set your e-mail application to PLAIN TEXT ONLY to post messages. To contact the list owner: [log in to unmask] To unsubscribe: E-mail this command to [log in to unmask]: UNSUBSCRIBE UV-Birders To change your e-mail address: E-mail this command from your old address to: [log in to unmask]: CHANGE UV-Birders [new e-mail address]