Hi team!!

I hope you are having a fantastic summer- whether that be just having graduated, away doing something fun & interesting, or sleeping as much as you can before summer term starts.

Here is the first email of 16X that is going out to everyone. From here on out, we will use a smaller list based on those attending practices throughout the term and people who have emailed me with interest to stay in the loop.

**Please let me know if you are not on campus but still want to be part of the email lists/ included in the plans to go to specific races**

We have been working to put together a schedule of summer races that we are considering doing. During the first week of practices, we will decide how many and which of the races we will try to go to. As it stands now, we are hoping that most of the 18s on campus and anyone interested in the area will be able to do the Boston Triathlon (July 31st) and the Craberry Trifest (August 20).

The schedule can be found here and will be updated throughout the summer: https://docs.google.com/document/d/18k-FuKfAyOsFm6Mbpw5_i1UGLnlESf3Vm6OVe9ARAfY/edit?usp=sharing

PROUTY
We will be racing the Prouty on June 9th, local HUGE fundraiser to raise money for the Norris Cotton Cancer Center: http://theprouty.org Options are to walk, row, golf or bike (20,35, 50, 77, 100 or 200 miles). Anyone interested should join a team of their choice but can ride with people from the Tri team. Details are still to be worked out, but we will definitely have some people doing the 100 miles and should be fun!

TO KEEP IN MIND
- remember to sign up as a part of the Dartmouth Triathlon team so that we are put in the same place in the transition area
- many of the races this summer have sprint, olympic and aquaswim options
switching USAT day pass to USAT membership (recommended if doing a few races this summer/ fall!): If you raced in the NE Season Opener, you purchased a day pass. To get the credit, email the one-day receipt or proof of purchase to [log in to unmask].  They will then have an email sent to you with a link to purchase your membership at the discounted rate. If the event name, where the one-day license was purchased, is not listed on the proof of purchase, please included it in the email. DO NOT PURCHASE MEMBERSHIP BEFORE GETTING THE SPECIAL LINK
https://www.teamusa.org/usa-triathlon/membership-services/join-or-renew

DISCOUNTS

- White Mountain Triathlon (June 28): 30% discount using code "DART" (Thanks, Jim!!!)

Website:  http://www.whitemountainstriathlon.com/

- Boston Triathlon (July 31): 25% discount using code "Dartmouth"

Website: http://www.bostontri.com/register/

As always, let me know if you have any questions or see any other races that you think should be included on the list!!

All the best,
Valentina

To unsubscribe from the TRIATHLON list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=TRIATHLON