Hard to believe it, but we are facing the end of this year's "Warbler Wednesdays" series. The time has passed so quickly!

Join trip leader and Mascoma Chapter Steering Committee Member "Pip" Richens as we make one more trip up to Boston Lot Lake in search of previously unrecorded warblers or late arriving migrants like the eastern wood pewee.

The drill is the same as always. Meet at 7:00 a.m. in the parking lot on NH Route 10 opposite Wilder Dam. Bring binoculars or spotting scope as you prefer.

The walk is free and open to the public. All skill levels are welcome.

The first segment of the walk traverses a somewhat steep, unpaved and at times uneven grade. Sturdy footwear is advised.

In the event of steady rain, the event will be cancelled.

Mascoma Chapter of New Hampshire Audubon

To post messages, send e-mail to: [log in to unmask] Set your e-mail application to PLAIN TEXT ONLY to post messages. To contact the list owner: [log in to unmask] To unsubscribe: E-mail this command to [log in to unmask]: UNSUBSCRIBE UV-Birders To change your e-mail address: E-mail this command from your old address to: [log in to unmask]: CHANGE UV-Birders [new e-mail address]