Decided the bird for the day should be EWPe.  Haven't had one yet. Birded
Zebedee Marsh on Thet. Hill.  No luck.

Headed down to Kendall Station and walked road first then tracks (loop).

Walking south on  tracks I heard an odd song.  One I hadn't heard this year.
Which means "ya better look".   Singing male.

Yellow, with a dark heard, black eye patch and as it moved up the bush
foliage, I saw the really dark underthroat black.   MoWa.

                Aka:  Mourning Warbler.  The bird was by the north end of
the puddle.

Then I heard the EWPe..Easterrn Wood Peewee.  With its "Pee-a-wee" song.
Very clear and distinct.  Sang a bunch.

2 singing and visible (competing) Willow Flycatchers at Campbell Flats...
"fitz-bew"

Happy days.

BiSh

To unsubscribe:  E-mail this command to [log in to unmask]:  UNSUBSCRIBE UV-Birders
To change your e-mail address:  E-mail this command from your old address to: [log in to unmask]:  CHANGE UV-Birders [new e-mail address]