A reminder that the third event in our May series of bird walks at Union Village Dam Park is scheduled for 7:00 a.m. tomorrow. Good weather is forecast, and reports of newly arrived migrants continue to be posted.  We're hoping to surpass last week's total of 53 species recorded.

Directions: Take VT Rt. 113 to Thetford Center. Across the street from E. C.Brown's Nursery you'll see a dirt road with a white house on its right hand corner. Turn onto the road and follow it about 200 yards into the park. You'll find us at a parking area on the left.

The event is free and open to the public. Bring binoculars or a spotting scope as you prefer. The travel surface is unpaved and uneven in some areas.

The event will be led by Mascoma Chapter Steering Committee Chair Blake Allison.

Looking forward to you joining us.

Mascoma Chapter of New Hampshire Audubon

To post messages, send e-mail to: [log in to unmask] Set your e-mail application to PLAIN TEXT ONLY to post messages. To contact the list owner: [log in to unmask] To unsubscribe: E-mail this command to [log in to unmask]: UNSUBSCRIBE UV-Birders To change your e-mail address: E-mail this command from your old address to: [log in to unmask]: CHANGE UV-Birders [new e-mail address]