Hey folks,

I visited Mink Brook twice today, once late morning (it was very birdy then) and then late this afternoon/evening. Had 16 species of warbler, with highlights being a couple Wilson's Warblers, a Canada Warbler, and several Magnolia and Blackburnian Warblers. Other really nice birds were Rose-breasted Grosbeak, Indigo Bunting, and my FOS Scarlet Tanager. There was a lone Solitary Sandpiper on the exposed flats this evening. Below are the notable birds from today, with totals reflective of both times I went out.

Notables: 1) Mink Brook wetlands, 2) Quinn Trail, 3) Mink Brook preserve
Solitary Sandpiper- 1, 0, 0
Least Flycatcher- 0, 1, 2
Great-crested Flycatcher- 0, 0, 1
Eastern Kingbird- 0, 1, 0
Blue-headed Vireo- 0, 0, 1
Red-eyed Vireo- 1, 0, 0
House Wren- 0, 3, 6
Veery- 1, 1, 0
Ovenbird- 1, 1, 6
Louisiana Waterthrush- 0, 0, 1
Black-and-white Warbler- 1, 1, 1
Common Yellowthroat- 2, 8, 8
American Redstart- 2, 6, 5
Northern Parula- 2, 0, 2
Magnolia Warbler- 0, 0, 3
Blackburnian Warbler- 0, 0, 3
Yellow Warbler- 1, 3, 1
Chestnut-sided Warbler- 0, 3, 4
Black-throated Blue Warbler- 0, 0, 1
Pine Warbler- 1, 0, 2
Yellow-rumped Warbler- 0, 0, 4
Black-throated Green Warbler- 1, 0, 6
Canada Warbler- 1, 0, 0
Wilson's Warbler- 0, 1, 1
Rose-breasted Grosbeak- 0, 1, 0
Scarlet Tanager- 0, 0, 1
Indigo Bunting- 0, 0, 1

Cheers,
Kyle Kittelberger
Dartmouth

To post messages, send e-mail to: [log in to unmask] Set your e-mail application to PLAIN TEXT ONLY to post messages. To contact the list owner: [log in to unmask] To unsubscribe: E-mail this command to [log in to unmask]: UNSUBSCRIBE UV-Birders To change your e-mail address: E-mail this command from your old address to: [log in to unmask]: CHANGE UV-Birders [new e-mail address]