Pair of Nashville warblers struck my west-facing window after dark last night (night migrating? scared from low nest by predator?). One was gone by morning, hopefully revived. The other was male. Rufous crown visible that had not been when I first found them ca. 10:30 p.m. Sad.

To post messages, send e-mail to: [log in to unmask] Set your e-mail application to PLAIN TEXT ONLY to post messages. To contact the list owner: [log in to unmask] To unsubscribe: E-mail this command to [log in to unmask]: UNSUBSCRIBE UV-Birders To change your e-mail address: E-mail this command from your old address to: [log in to unmask]: CHANGE UV-Birders [new e-mail address]