Special election: NERALLT is seeking nominations for a Program Coordinator.

Description of the position: The Program Coordinator oversees the planning
of annual meetings and acts as a liaison with affiliate organizations.

Recommendation: It is recommended that candidates have attended at least
one NERALLT meeting.

Note: Nominees need to be members of NERALLT or become one upon nomination
($25 annual fee, see NERALLT.org for more information).

This is a board member position to fill a one year term until the general
election in the Spring of 2017 at which time the elected member can run for
a two year term. Self-nominations are welcome!

This is a great opportunity to become involved in a welcoming and
supportive organization, which will help you build your skills and provide
you with ample networking opportunities. For the more experienced members,
it’s a great way to give back to our community and to stay in touch with
others while providing direction to our organization and, subsequently, our
professions.

Please email your nominations to Audrey Sartiaux, [log in to unmask]

Deadline for Nominations: May 27th, 2016

Thank you!

On behalf of Audrey Sartiaux,
NERALLT Past President in charge of elections.

--
Jean M. Janecki, PhD
Language Resource Center Coordinator and LITS Liaison