Hey everyone!!

As most of you probably know, every term CnT provides Adventure Fund money for you to go on really cool trips outdoors trips that you're planning!! If you're running a trip that does outdoorsy things such as hiking, backpacking, trekking, etc. you could get Adventure Fund money!! If you want to apply for Adventure Fund, please blitz Dan Pomerantz AND Jalen Benson with the filled out application (attached).

We'd love to have all of your applications by Monday, May 16th. If that's a huge problem please let us know.

We'll also planning a meeting that we'd appreciate having on Wednesday, May 18th (time TBD) where applicants can come present to whichever leaders wish to be involved in determining the allocation of funds. So if you're applying, please let us know if the 18th works for you. Leaders, if you really want to be involved in Adventure Fund meetings and have a strong preference for time, please let us know that too.

Sorry for the long email, but have fun applying for Adventure Fund and thanks for reading!!

The Chairs

 Sign up to get financial aid on any DOC-related activity over $10: http://outdoors.dartmouth.edu/opo/finaid.html