I’ll be out and about Saturday but I’ll be there tomorrow for the Hanlon dinner!
Thanks,
—Jimmy

From: "Julia E. Marino" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tuesday, May 3, 2016 at 10:48 AM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: *Dinner and Concert on Saturday*

Hi Everyone!

This Saturday at 7PM (5/7), the Thought Project is having a catered dinner in the Wheeler 2nd floor common room, and at 8PM, we have free tickets to see Dartmouth College Wind Ensemble.

For dinner, we are serving chicken, herb dumplings, and vegetables, and couscous with almonds & raisins

I hope you can make it -- let me know!

Julia Marino

https://hop.dartmouth.edu/online/dcwe

hop.dartmouth.edu
Dartmouth College Wind Ensemble “The shared experience of making music with this ensemble is the most exhilarating and refreshing thing I’ve been able to do at ...

To unsubscribe from the THOUGHT-PROJECT-LIST list, click the following link:
http://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?TICKET=NzM2MTE3IGphbWVzLnQuZmFpci4xOEBEQVJUTU9VVEguRURVIFRIT1VHSFQtUFJPSkVDVC1MSVNUIFefm%2B7ssIFp&c=SIGNOFF

To unsubscribe from the THOUGHT-PROJECT-LIST list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=THOUGHT-PROJECT-LIST