Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - LLTI Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Dear all, I’m passing this on for a colleague:

Dear colleagues,
Due to numerous requests to extend the submission deadline, the organizers of the 24th RANACLES Conference are pleased to announce that abstracts will be accepted until 5 June 2016.
For any extra information regarding the 24th RANACLES Conference hosted by Université Paris-Sorbonne’s Education Department (ESPE de Paris) on 24-26 November 2016, please visit our website:  http://ranacles2016.sciencesconf.org/
Apologies for cross-postings and please send to interested colleagues and students.
Best regards,

---
Dr. Felix A. Kronenberg
Associate Professor, Modern Languages and Literatures
Director, Language Learning Center
Rhodes College

President-Elect, International Association for Language Learning Technology