Hey guys,

If you have the time, please join me and the ICU/ED staff at the Hanover Fire Department on Thursday, May 12th from 4:00 - 5:00 PM.  I'll be giving a talk about how our brains work in stressful situation, how we process information and make clinical decision in crisis situations.

Human factors, crisis management, & cognition: why nurses should run the code.

Here is the address for Hanover Fire : 48 Lyme Rd, Hanover, NH 03755.  It's just north of the Dartmouth campus on Rt 10, right past the golf course on the left.  Maybe a 2-3 min drive from Geisel.  There is a large parking lot in the back of the building that we are welcomed to park in. You can double park the personal cars, just don’t block the police cars. If you would rather not get creative with parking there is a Co-op/ business complex across the street that has plenty of parking.

Hope to see you there.

-Mike

To unsubscribe from the GEISEL-EMERG-MED-INTEREST-GRP list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=GEISEL-EMERG-MED-INTEREST-GRP