Error during command authentication.

Bumping this.

BE sure to upload by 3 today.

This is also a great resource for attracting incoming students, and sharing on social media to engage the alumni who pay for all of your trips!!!

~R

On 11 May 2016 at 09:59, Rory C. Gawler <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hey folks,

I'll be making the DOC's annual slideshow for the DOC banquet next week (which you should totally come to).

I'm going to be pulling from the DOC's photo website, so if you want to make sure your stuff gets in, upload it by Sunday night!

Instructions are here:

http://doc.dartmouth.edu/wiki/DOC_Photos_Website